The story writers and drawers group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strange Dog Story.

3 posters

Go down

Do You Like It?

Strange Dog Story. I_vote_lcap100%Strange Dog Story. I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
Strange Dog Story. I_vote_lcap0%Strange Dog Story. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Strange Dog Story. Empty Strange Dog Story.

Post  Okami Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:41 am

Here is my story:
Strange Dog.

One day, as I was walking through the forest, I found a stray dog. This dog didn't look normal, it looked like light shined from her eyes, and just looking into them made me shiver. I decided to call her Mystery, because of her mysterious eyes, and we walked back to my apartment in deep silence, not even making eye contact. I thought it was a good alibi for the police, I could have said I was trying to look for my dog, even though me and the dog both knew that that wasn't really why I was out in the forest, and mystery couldn't exactly say "no she wasn't out there trying to find me...".

When the police had gone, I turned and looked at the dog. I didn't say anything, and nether did the dog, though she didn't have to. The light that came from her eyes weren't able to show anymore because it was a sunny day and the rays of light were shooting through the blinds and creating a light show on the wall. The police didn't say much and they did believe me, so everything on that end of the stick is cool. On the other end of the stick, what is this creature that has light that streams from her eyes? Maybe, I could try to find out, but that would take ages, but I was willing to do anything to try and find out what the creature is.

At that night, I couldn't get to sleep because of the dogs light show, I had to find out what this dog is, but I had no chance of that if I couldn't get to sleep! Whoever owned this dog before me had to be a child and kept the dog for a night light. At that moment the dog closed his eyes to get some sleep himself, putting my eyes out of their misery, I went to sleep too.

The next morning I woke up really early for an unknown reason, and took the dog for a walk. I don't know why I was acting strange like this, it just wasn't me. So, today is the day I'm going to start my doggie 101 mission, I thought to myself, and with a hope I will find out just what this dog is, maybe it is an alien from another universe I didn't think that was very likely, but it could be...

As we got back to my apartment, I looked at the clock on the wall and it said 1:00PM. I was shocked at that because it had taken so long to go for a walk! I walked over to my computer to search for "strange dogs" on my computer, the search came up with other things, things I wasn't looking for. I don't think the dog was interested in finding out what she was, I think she was interested in finding out why I was in the forest, but she wasn't going to find that out, not as far as I knew.

That night Mystery wouldn't stop looking at me, I only knew that because of the light from her eyes shining into my face. The real question was, why was she looking at me? I wasn't that interesting. Then I had a thought, could she really have know what I was doing in the forest? That question was the key i needed to unlock to find out more about this dog, anyway, even if she did find out she would need to remember it, and if she did that, she couldn't speak anyway.

In the morning, I did what I did the last time. I got up at 6:00AM and I was still tired! I still don't
know why I was doing all of these weird stuff! At night time Mystery went out to play, so I went to the pub for a bit. As soon as I got to the pub doors, Mystery was standing outside of them. I don't know who or how she got out, even if she got out on her own, she can't have know where I was going. This dog seems weirder every day.

So yeah, I haven't finished it yet so when I finally do, I will update.

Okami

Back to top Go down

Strange Dog Story. Empty Re: Strange Dog Story.

Post  joeyman Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:45 am

awesome

joeyman

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:25 am

It's really good!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://storywritersanddrawe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Strange Dog Story. Empty Strange Dog Story.

Post  Okami Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:27 pm

Thank you ^^;

Okami

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:27 am

Your welcome.-_-
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://storywritersanddrawe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down