The story writers and drawers group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My cool story!

3 posters

Go down

My cool story! Empty My cool story!

Post  shadowXunicorn Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:59 pm

It was a nice summer day and me,shadow,cookie, and unicorn (all chao) went to the pool! I felt like today i should turn into a chao so i did. We were all swimming around, and me,unicorn, and cookie were all staring at shadow in slight anger and jealosy because he can swim so fast. Then later that day we went to the playground at the park. Were shadow,silver,sonic, and jet were playing hide and seek. We decided to scare them and then join in on the game.

Then I decided to get some of the pokemon to play super hide and seek! I went and got Espion,umbreon,lucario,uxie,azelf,mespirit, and darkrai! We played till 5:00pm. Then we went home. Tonight was movie night and we decided to watch a movie tails doll made for us in...10 minutes. Shocked
He made a scary movie about him which we really wanted to see! It was an hour and therty minutes long. It ended at 7:00, and we then decided to play around in my room.

And when we got up there, a note was on my bed it said "I will see you in the morning!" and we were confused and then, when it was bedtime i layed in bed thinking if someone is trying to scare me or someone i forgot about is going to see me. Then the next morning i wake up and no ones in the house.
Then all the sudden i here large thumps outside and i here everyone talking. So i went out side and everyone is standing in a large croud waiting for someone. Even dialga and palkia were in the croud. So pretty much EVERY SINGLE ONE was there.

And i asked "what are you guys waiting for?" and then they said "A big suprise for you." and im all exited and i run to the front of the croud and i see this large object in pitch black moving toward us. Then when the sun started to come up i see...CLOVERFIELD! And he was right there and he brought the parasites which stuck to me like a ink mark hugging me. And tat was mah story! Part 2 will be soon...maybe.
shadowXunicorn
shadowXunicorn

Back to top Go down

My cool story! Empty Re: My cool story!

Post  Admin Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:39 pm

Neat ShadowXunicorn, I am glad you have joined us!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://storywritersanddrawe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

My cool story! Empty ^^

Post  shadowXunicorn Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:20 pm

thanks! Very Happy
shadowXunicorn
shadowXunicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  joeyman Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:28 am

awesome

joeyman

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:14 am

I cant wait for part two.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://storywritersanddrawe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowXunicorn Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:36 pm

^^
shadowXunicorn
shadowXunicorn

Back to top Go down

My cool story! Empty YYAAAAY

Post  shadowXunicorn Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:51 pm

HERE IS PART 2 YAYZ!

I was very happy when he visited me but, something was watching me. i felt like there is still someone i forgot about. Then that night I was laying in bed thinking...what is it thats still missing. So, the next morning we watched tv, then the tv went of and on once and then the tv had a voice and it sounded like someone fermilair and it said "You forgot about me. WHY DID YOU FORGET me..." and then it paused for a moument then another fermilair voice said "if you remember us after this we will forgive you and we will then come see you...but if you dont may we still lay a mystery to you" Then we heard a VERY fermileir song which goes like this "Livin in the sunlight lovin in the moonlight havving a wonderful time" and we then remember one of the people and it was G MAN!!! Then another one that was something else went like this "FREEZE *****" then the other guy went "Shut **" and the 1st guy went "oh **** im ******" and then the 2nd guy "now...give me some fruit tropalicios" then 3rd guy"and some skittles" and we all new that one it was...PIVOT STICK MEN!!!! then a few minutes later someone knocked on th door it was gman and stickman! Which was suprising!...buuut..THERES STILL MORE PARTS!!! See you in part 3! and i know many mistakes in this one... tongue
shadowXunicorn
shadowXunicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  joeyman Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:34 pm

its very rare i give this rank to a story but amazsomeool
which is basicly amazing awesome and cool

joeyman

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowXunicorn Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:27 pm

thanks!